Sunday 12 October 2008

Anonymous No More.

I love to write. I don't know if it's any good but I love it.
I write Anonymously though. Never needed the credit. Never thought I was good enough.
Who the hell defines "good enough".
I write.
That is "good enough"

Anonymous no more.

Name: Rhea.
It means the art of reaching perfection. But then there is nothing perfect about me.

Im real. Im flawed. Im alive.

Age:17
Im just graduation school. The plan? college. English at Stephens, DU.
Like I said, I love to write. I love to read. I love literature.

Sex: Female.
Though I assumed that bit was obvious.

Country/Nationality: India/Indian
Born and brought up. Indian from the heart to the outside. No, I don't walk around in a sari or tout my religion. Im proud of my country, my heritage and my roots. I am Indian.

Objective: Read and to be Read.
"let me light up the sky, Light it up for you."

Summary: Rhea, 17 year old female from India. Loves reading and writing. Real, Flawed and Alive.

Anonymous no more.

No comments: