Thursday 28 June 2007

Simplicity

How complex a word like simplicity sounds. In essence it may be.
Complex.
To achieve simplicity, an ounce of complexity is required, always.
In all sense though, simplicity is as simple as it sounds.
A simple smile that could make your day.
A simple look that could say a thousand words.
A simple silence, understood.
A simple call, to check on me, uncalled for, not required, but lifegiving.
A simple wag of a dogs tail, could bring back all hope when you feel like your done for. He wagged his tail, he didn't have to, he walked in and sat by my feet. He didn't have to. I don't feed him, I don't walk him. I simply love him. How he senses it, is a complex thing, translated in a simple gesture of love. A simple wag. A single nuzzle!
Simplicity at the base of all complexity, and at its demise.
A simple post, with complex words and complex feelings behind it.
Unsorted and Unabridged.

No comments: