Sunday 4 March 2007

a-bloggin we will go.

yes so what am I doing here?
I wonder to.
I should be studying right now. Considering I am giving my boards at the moment.
It seems Im a 15 year old MESS!

well I was in the mood...so a-bloggin we will go!!! a-bloggin we will go!

The point and purpose of this blog I have not yet pin-pointed. I belive it may emerge at some time in the near future. Anywho, I am out to let the world know exactly what I think and feel on most matters that do not matter to anybody and eveyrbody who matters and may think it matters but actually it doesent! Confused? Ah well..so am I. Its in my 'girly' nature to talk and advise and be advised! So look out world of pixels...I have arrived!

So if you have stumbled upon this work of art, woe-be-gone to you( I really have no idea if thats how its supposed to be used but i like the sound of it.)

HARK!!! what is that sound...it seems...to be calling my name...yes it is...! I am being drawn away from this cyber world...back to the world of reality...where I have a history board exam tomorrow!!!!!

until we meet again...

No comments: